Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

BEACH CHIC

Curvy Girl Chic Plus Size Fashion Blog | Beach Chic with Thread and Butter Tie Dye Skirt
I never pegged myself as a tie dye kind of girl, but the second I laid my eyes on this gorgeous blue maxi skirt, I knew I had to have it! It's the perfect, bright cobalt blue, and I couldn't think of a better place to wear it than in Hawaii. The print reminds me of ripples in the bright, crystal clear ocean!

[ :: LOFT top (similar) :: Thread & Butter Skirt c/o :: INPINK necklace c/o (30% off w/ code CURVYGIRL30) :: ]
[ :: Kirna Zabete x Target pouch as clutch (similar/similar/similar) :: Target sandals :: ]



Paired with a bright white top and various shades of blue and turquoise, the skirt is such a statement maker. I'm in love!
Curvy Girl Chic Plus Size Fashion Blog | Beach Chic with Thread and Butter Tie Dye Skirt
Curvy Girl Chic Plus Size Fashion Blog | Beach Chic with Thread and Butter Tie Dye Skirt
Curvy Girl Chic Plus Size Fashion Blog | Beach Chic with Thread and Butter Tie Dye Skirt
Curvy Girl Chic Plus Size Fashion Blog | Beach Chic with INPINK Necklace
Absolutely adore this necklace from INPINK. Gorgeous quality, and I love the colors! Turquoise and gold is one of my favorite color combos!
(Use code CURVYGIRL30 for 30% off your purchase at inpink.com until 6/30!)
Curvy Girl Chic Plus Size Fashion Blog | Beach Chic with Thread and Butter Tie Dye Skirt
[ :: LOFT top (similar) :: Thread & Butter Skirt c/o :: INPINK necklace c/o (30% off w/ code CURVYGIRL30) :: ]
[ :: Kirna Zabete x Target pouch as clutch (similar/similar/similar) :: Target sandals :: ]

Ack, I still have so many more Hawaii photos to share with you, but leaving for Europe in just over a week! So excited! Do any of you have recommendations for where to go/see/eat/shop in Budapest or Amsterdam? Making my way from one to the other over the course of a couple weeks. :D Would love some suggestions. xoxo!
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment