Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

White leather shoes for American Model

I had a piece of thick white leather, which I had not even tried to use, because it was so stiff. I decided to try something very simple in which the parts folded below the insole would be as straight as possible. The result was the following structure:

White shoes for Tonner American Model
Because the leather was very thick, I had to glue filler pieces to the underside of the insole. This way, the outer sole will be smooth even if it is not made of very thick leather.

I painted the cut edges of the leather with white acrylic paint to make them neat. The decorations are stickers, the heels are made of polymer clay and the outer soles are made of brown leather.

White shoes for Tonner American Model

Original Finnish post: March 6, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment