Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

currently coveting: Simply Be Fall Fashion

Fall is probably every fashionista's favorite season--cool enough for layers and boots, but not so cold that you can't feel your face when you go outside. This year, while I was sorting through the plethora of Fall lookbook and press releases that are flooding in, I was most impressed by Simply Be's stunning A/W 2012 Collection. Many of you probably got the catalog in the mail--how awesome does everything look? It totally psyched me up for fall. :D For those of you who aren't familiar with it, Simply Be is one of my favorite plus size retailers! It has great fashion-forward pieces--including metallic and maroon/wine colored items (my fave!). 


Simply Be Fall Fashion Picks from CurvyGirlChic.com
1. Animal Print Contrast Trim Blouse 2. Anna Scholz Bird Accent Dress 3. Biker Jacket with Detachable Fur Collar
4. Contrast Panel Trousers 5. Metallic Skinny Jeans

I'm so obsessed with that biker jacket and the metallic skinny jeans. I can totally imagine wearing the jacket with jeans and boots for a causal look, or those sexy statement jeans with a slinky black top and high heels for a date night look! ;)

What are you guys most looking forward to wearing this fall? ♥ Boots, jackets, leather? Let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment