Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

currently coveting: plus size & wide calf boots

Curvy Girl Chic Plus Size Fashion Blog: Currently Coveting Wide Calf Boots
[[ shop them here! one.   two.   three.   four.   five. ]]

In the past week, Southern California weather has done a complete 180 and it's now super cold and rainy. I can feel a cold coming on (ugh!), and in this chilly weather, all I want to do is layer on sweaters, scarves, and jeans! What better to pair with those than some new boots, right?! :D

I invest in a new pair each year, and I know how difficult it can be to find cute wide calf boots, so I've rounded up 5 of my favorites this season! They're all gorgeous and are true plus-size/wide calf boots with over 17" circumferences. I'm particularly in love with number two's gorgeous rich purple-ish hue. How amazing would those look with black skinny jeans or leggings and a slouchy, oversized sweater?? Adding to my cart now.

Are boots one of your Fall wardrobe staples? What are some of your faves? ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment