Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

I Am Torrid: Spring Preview and Blogger Event

Last month several bloggers and I were invited to Torrid HQ for their SS3013 Preview! I loved seeing the design process, from gathering inspiration to perfecting fit. We also got to style looks for a fun photoshoot with a couple of our favorite pieces! The images from the shoot were just released and I'm so excited to share them with you! :)
Curvy Girl Chic Plus Size Fashion Blog Torrid Photoshoot Looks
Outfit details after the jump! :)
{{ Look 1 }}
Okay really, the photographer was making me laugh. Hence the squishy face. haha. Obsessed with the London Calling shirt. SO soft and so perfect with jeans or shorts! Also, if you haven't tried Torrid's Stiletto Skinny jeans yet, you're missing out! They fit like an absolute DREAM.
[ :: Stiletto skinny jeans :: London Calling t-shirt :: 3/4 sleeve blazer :: lace espadrille wedges :: ]
[ :: cross & spike necklace set :: leather and gold bow bracelet :: studded bracelet :: ]

{{ Look 2 }}
Obsessed with this blazer! I wish they still had this color available. I want it! I'm also loving the scalloped detail on this top. It's on my to-buy list for Hawaii! :D
[ :: red eyelet blazer (in white here) :: scalloped hem top :: distressed boyfriend jeans ::  ]
[ :: double finger ring :: cream bangles :: studded bracelet :: ]
Curvy Girl Chic Plus Size Fashion Blog I Am Torrid Blogger Event Photoshoot Group Photo
[ :: All the bloggers! :D (I wore this striped Gap dress to the event) :: ]
I had so much fun catching up with my LA bloggers, meeting new ones, and getting to know all the amazing people on the Torrid team! I can't wait to see everyone again. Thank you so much, Torrid, for showing us all such a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment