Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

PLUS MODEL MAGAZINE: WOMEN OF STYLE

So you may have seen some instagram snaps of me and a few fab ladies on set with Plus Model Mag...
 photo PMMINSTA.jpg

Last month I had the honor of shooting with Plus Model Magazine for their Women of Style editorial! Maddie, Alissa, Ty, Fluvia, Ivory, and I got to play dress up in styles from Ulla Popken, and work it (or in my case, attempt to work it) in front of the camera. Head over to Plus Model Mag for the full editorial!

 photo CurvyGirlChicPMMWomenofStyleFull.png

What I'm Wearing: I had been on the hunt for a good plus size coat, and this classic coat was the perfect fit. Also wearing the colorblocked tunic, leggings, and Bella Vita Walker boots! All jewelry is from my own closet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment