Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

HEAT WAVE

 photo DSC_9870editedcopy.jpg

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii guys! :D I hope you've been having a good week! These photos are a little late because I've been swamped at work (oh hai working until 10pm on a Friday night!) but a couple weeks ago it got up to the high 80's in California!

I first spied this amazing Angel Ribbons fringed beauty during the Simply Be Spring Preview a couple months ago and I knew I had to have it! It's so airy and boho, and I couldn't imagine a better time to break it out than during our first post-winter heat wave!

[ :: Angel Ribbons fringed shawl c/o Simply Be USA :: H&M dress (similar) :: Mossimo wedges (similar) :: H&M clutch (similar) :: ]

 photo DSC_9905edited.jpg
 photo DSC_9918edited.jpg
 photo DSC_9959edited.jpg
 photo DSC_0019edited.jpg
 photo DSC_9976edited.jpg
 photo DSC_0007edited.jpg
[ :: fringed shawl c/o Simply Be USA :: H&M dress (similar) :: Mossimo wedges (similar) :: H&M clutch (similar) :: ]

XO ALLISON


FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment