Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

playing catch up


I'm baaaackkkk!  
[ :: H&M Inclusive dress :: H&M clutch :: Noir and Belargo rings via ideeli :: Forever21 necklace & heels :: ]

Ahhhh, sorry for the gap in posting! I've been swamped with other projects and to be totally honest, I've been taking much needed breaks during the weekend with friends and family! :D

Anyway, this dress is one of the pieces that the lovely and accommodating Jen of JasiferLionsClub helped me buy from the H&M Inclusive collection! I love love love it. The fit is fantastic and the material is surprisingly nice! It's quite heavy and fully lined in a pretty yellow satin. :) I picked up a few other pieces and will hopefully share them with you guys soon! :D

Also, I get a TON of emails about these shoes. Yes, they're really tall, but no, I don't have issues walking in them. Yes, I have wide feet, but I had the shoes stretched a little so they fit perfectly! :) They're one of my favorite pairs of shoes so I definitely recommend them if they pop up on the F21 website again. I'd buy another pair myself for when these inevitably fall apart!

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment