Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

summer ready


Just chillinnnnnnnnnnnnn'.
[ :: City Chic top & shorts :: Steve Madden boots :: Asos leather backpack :: ]
[ :: Melody's Addiction lace earrings :: H&M/NY&Co/surevolution/Winter Market bracelets :: ]

Can you guys tell the difference in photos? This outfit and the last one were taken with my new 50mm lens! :D Maybe it's just me but I looove it. Helps that the boy is getting more awesome by the day at photography! :D 

Anyhow, this (or some variation of this) is pretty much all I want to wear for the next 4 months.
Light, floaty, and easy! hehe. Also, these boots are totally starting to fall apart and I can't bear to throw them away! I need to find a replacement STAT as short cowboy boots are pretty much a Summer staple for me!
Any suggestions? :D

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. A bunch of comments on my last post were deleted when blogger went down. Sorry guys! :( It wasn't me, I promise! lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment