Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

mind on vacation

[ :: Target maxi :: Forever21 vest :: Old Navy sandals :: Asos leather backpack :: ]
[ F21 necklace :: Evans and Torrid bangles :: Evans rings :: ]

My brain has been pretty much completely in vacation mode since Memorial Day...all I can seem to focus on is traveling and planning vacations! So far on the calendar in my head are...NYC for FFFWeek (yay! :D), San Francisco (anyone have suggestions on where to go/eat/shop/stay?), and Vegas, baby!
Can. Not. Wait! :D

Anyhow, I picked this maxi up this past weekend from Target! The print and colors pretty much sealed the deal for me! :) And it's a pretty good deal at $35. It's got cool macramé detailing at the nape of the neck, too. :) Paired the look with an excess of jewelry and my leather backpack for a day of enjoying the sun and shopping! :D

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. 1000 followers? CRAZY. I you guys!!!! I've been accumulating items for a giveaway and I can't imagine a better time to have it! It'll be up in a jiffy so keep an eye out! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment