Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

unexpected light




[ :: Kmart LYS top and skirt :: H&M dream catcher earrings :: Kenneth Cole NY clutch :: ]
[ :: Evans ring :: Dolce Vita x Target wedges :: ]

Who would've thought that you can walk into Kmart and walk out with this outfit? I didn't until I walked into the Kmart on 34th in NYC! I love the LYS line, even more so now than when the it was first released! The new designs are more on-point then ever, and I am so psyched to see that their Fall/Holiday 2011 collection is going to be just as fierce.
Another huge plus? I their social media team!

Anyway, I apologize for being so behind! Trying to play catch-up at work and sifting through the 700+ photos I took during FFFWeek has had me completely swamped!

More updates soon! I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment