Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

keep it simple


[ :: Calvin Klein silk maxi via Macy's :: Gap asymm jacket :: H&M clutch :: Dolce Vita x Target wedges :: ]
[ :: Evans rings :: necklace from street vendor in soho :: ]

I obsessed over this Calvin Klein dress for the longest time before stumbling upon it for 60% off during one of Macy's epic one day sales! I love it to death but am half-scared to wear it since it's 100% silk and I'm so accident-prone. Anyone have tips for taking care of silk? I need help. Badly.

The jacket was also a steal at just under $25. I love how slouchy and drapey and awkward the front is. It took the boy a minute to figure out that it's supposed to be longer on one side...he thought I was just wearing it wrong. lol.

Anyway, I can't seem to get back in the groove of work and blogging after my not-quite-long-enough vacation in San Francisco. I'm sitting here daydreaming of sunny walks on the pier, awesome seafood, and little shops overflowing with the most gorgeous handmade knick knacks. At least I have my sister's visit and my mini trip to Vegas soon. Summer is meant for vacation!

Any of you lovelies have fun plans for the Summer? I'll be living vicariously through you guys for the next month until my Vegas trip! :)

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. Congratulations Kendra! :) You won the Thank You giveaway! :) Keep an eye out for an email from me so I can get your shipping info! ♥ 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment