Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

onetwothree

[ :: Asos dress :: Dorothy Perkins belt :: Comme de Garcons clutch :: Jessica Simpson heels :: earrings from Taiwan :: ]

My take on color blocking! I've been wanting to try a loud, colorblocked look for a while but the items in my closet just weren't working for me. When this dress arrived from Asos, I just knew I had to figure something out! Anyway, I hope you like what I came up with. It's definitely not one of my usual looks but it was lots of fun to put together. :) 

Ooh, side note, I promise I'm not this pale/fluorescent! haha. I took these photos kinda late in the day and my camera settings ended up being kinda wonky. I have zero photo editing skillz (yes, with a "z") so what I have is what you've got! Live and learn, I guess! :P

Also, you may have seen on Twitter and Facebook that City Chic is having blog readers and their customers pick out which bloggers they would like to see featured in future blogger lookbooks! This was the outfit I submitted. If you'd like to see more of City Chic here on Curvy Girl Chic, and more of me at CityChic.com, you can vote for me here! All you have to do is "Like" my photo. Simple! :) Thanks guys!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment