Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

someone else completely


[ :: Dorothy Perkins top :: American Rag vest :: Z Cavaricci jeans :: Asos bag :: ]
[ :: AE/H&M/Dorothy Perkins bracelets :: ]

Just a quickie! Some photos from the weekend. Wearing one of my most favorite tops everrrr. Had it hanging in the closet for about 3 months now. The straps are about an inch too long so they have a tendency to slip (my tailor to-do list is about 30 items long). This American Rag crochet vest I got on super sale ($13, I think!) from Macy's did a pretty good job at strapping those unruly things in place.

I hope everyone is having a good week! :)

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. Don't forget to enter the Shabby Apple giveaway! :) The dress is available in sizes 0-28 and in 13 colors! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment