Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

i will take you in


[ :: City Chic Rachel maxi :: Gap jacket :: H&M clutch and bracelet :: ]
[ :: Forever21 necklaces :: Topshop wedges :: ]

Hey loves! I'm back from my staycation! :D Exhausted from all the activities we did but it was so worth it! :D

Anyway, I love love loooove this maxi. I picked it up during the awesome 60% off sale that City Chic had and had the inner skirt shortened a little as the length was just a bit too long for me. It has satin ribbons that you can tie together to create a draped skirt but I prefer it down. :D Toned down the dressiness of the look with the army jacket and tangled/chain-y/mixed up necklaces. :D

Also, finally unpacked my beloved Aggie wedges from Topshop. Love them so much I can hardly bear to wear them! I tend to do that with items I love--I'll keep something in its packaging or wear it less because I don't want to break/stain/scratch it. Anyone else do this?! My friends think I'm a little neurotic for it. LOL

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. Thanks for all the amazing comments on my last outfit post--I read every single one and can't tell you how much I appreciate them! ♥ you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment