Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

lace take two


[ :: American Rag lace top via Macy's :: diy shorts from LYS :: Asos Curve drapey blazer :: ]
[ :: Michael Kors bag via Macy's :: Forever21 bracelet and earrings :: ]
[ :: Baby Phat (don't judge--they're cute!) pumps :: ]

Outfit #2 with the American Rag lace top I bought from Macy's! I really wanted to embrace the feminine, floaty feel of the top so I paired it with my girliest of items. :D I love how it looks under the drapey Asos blazer! The blazer is darker than the Asos photos led me to believe, which, if you follow me on Twitter, you know that I was a bummed about. Still, I love the cut so much I couldn't part with it! :) My photos, actually, are also a bit deceiving--the color is really darker. I think the flash makes it look lighter than it really is. Ah well.

Anyway, I decided to toughen up this girly ensemble with some tribal-inspired jewelry from F21--you've got to love on-trend, affordable pieces--and finished everything off with sparkly gold pumps and my (current) favorite bag!

Thanks for reading! ♥

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment