Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Link Love Friday 04.15.11


Hey guys! ♥

I wanted to start a fun little link sharing feature on my blog--the hope is that I'll post a few of my favorite blogs/posts at the moment so you can all partake in their awesomeness! :D
So! My faves this week are...*drumroll please*...

[ :: Fran of Frantic Dreams - Something I Can't Control :: ]

I love this girl's style! If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know I love a good blazer, and she's totally rocking this one! :)
-----

[ :: Jennifer of JasiferLionsClub - OOTD: Color Pop :: ]

Those. Shoes. Enough said. Actually, not enough. she's also the nicest person ever. The End.
-----

[ :: Lily of Bleed for Fashion - Lights, Camera, Fashion Part 2 :: ]

Not plus size, obviously, but so, SO good. Love her style. She also has the most epic shoe collection ever.
-----

So what do you guys think? Is this a feature you'd like to see regularly on CGC? 
I come across so many amazing blogs and posts and would love sharing them with you guys!
Also, if you'd like to be featured, or know someone who should be, just let me know in the comments w/ a link to your post! ♥

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment