Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Link Love Friday 04.29.11

Hey loves! ♥ It's that time again! :D
This week's faves are....

Leandra of Man Repeller: Smells Like 1977: Return of the Flare Leg

I love The Man Repeller. Leandra's blog is hilarious, irreverent, sartorial genius. I also have a thing for flares and feathers. Just see my last outfit. lol. Anyway, if you aren't already following her, you should. Her writing is ALWAYS entertaining, and her outfits rock!
-- --

Lilli of Frocks and Frou Frou: Creature of Habit

I loove this ladylike look from Lilli of Frocks and Frou Frou! The outfit suits her perfectly and creates quite the enviable hourglass shape. I also love anything in the ruffle family, so that peplum shape is the clincher for me! That necklace is totally cute, too. :D
-- --

Blair of Atlantic-Pacific - Pop

Atlantic-Pacific is pretty new to me, but I'm already maddddly in love with it! This girl has impeccable style, and gorgeous photography. This outfit is definitely one of my favorites. I love the sort of Audrey/Jackie inspiration. :D She's definitely a must-read!
-- --

As always, I hope you liked my picks! Let me know in the comments if there's a blog you think should be featured! :) I love finding new blogs. :)

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment