Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

tea party on the ceiling


[ :: Xhiliration dress (Target...$25 can you believe it?!) :: Sweaterworks cardi :: AE belt :: F21 shoes :: ]
[ :: H&M clutch :: Modcloth shield ring :: grosgrain flower ring from Taiwan :: ]

If you follow me on Twitter, you'll know I was totally dying to buy a certain dress. Welllll, this is it! haha. I love polka dots and sweetheart necklines, so when I saw this hanging all by it's lonesome self at Target, I had to try it on! I totally love the fit, and the cut is soooo pretty. I paired it with a cardi I haven't worn in wayyy too long. Not buying new clothes really forces you to LOOK at your closet. lol!

Anyway, I'm hosting a lunch for my girls next week (can't wait!) and this is a serious outfit contender! hehe :) I can't wait to hang out, eat, drink, and be merry!

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. Shout out to Chor and Lina! LOL--I'm on to you, you creepers! :P ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment