Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

rare birds


[ :: Pinky top :: Forever21+ cami :: gifted Loop18 denim trousers :: Vince Camuto bag via Macy's:: ]
[ :: Two Lips woven wedges from my bf! ♥ thank you! :D :: diy feather earring :: ]
[ :: AE wood/brass bangle :: surevolution gold bangle via ideeli :: ]

Hi loves! :D I wore this to.......wait for it.......eat pizza and buy groceries. Ta-da! haha I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! Mine was filled with relaxation, good food, movies (I finally saw Tangled! So funny. :D), and a walk to the prettiest view I've seen in a long time.

The moment my boyfriend surprised me with these shoes (I'd been coveting them for weeks, and was so brokenhearted when they sold out--turns out he bought the last pair!), I knew I wanted to rock them with wide-leg/flared denim to play up its 70's/hippie chic vibe. So fun, and I love the wide-leg silhouette for Spring. :)

What do you guys think of the wide-leg/flared look? 
I know lots of you are skinny jean devotees, so I'm curious to know if you'll be rocking this shape!

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment