Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

hot pants


[ :: American Rag lace top :: Gap denim jacket :: Gap red pants :: Steve Madden pumps :: ]
[ :: H&M bag and belt :: ]

I've been seeing red everywhere recently! Whether it's head to toe red, fire-engine accessories, or crimson separates, it's a color that's been all over the internet. I was a bit wary as I don't typically wear bottoms that are brightly colored, buuuuut, when I saw these on sale for $12, I just had to try them out! I'm glad I did because I love how the look turned out, though I want to find a cute pair of strappy wedges to rock with these to make the look more summery! Will have to wait until my shopping ban is over though! haha. Guess the moral of the story is to try out different looks, even if you're not sure it'll work on you!

I'm also wearing the American Rag top I got on suuuper sale from Macy's. As you'll see in my next post, it's quite the staple in my closet! I love the flowy, breeziness of the cut. :D

What do you guys think? Is the bright red trend one you think you'll be trying out? :D


Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment