Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

washed out


[ :: City Chic ikat top :: Halogen pencil skirt :: Torrid heels :: F21 necklace :: Michael Kors bag :: ]
[ :: crappy, rainy, washed out weather courtesy of mother nature :: ]

I'm not usually a prints person but I'm currently having a bit of an ikat obsession. I just have this top (plus another one on the way!) in the print but I love it! I picked this up during the crazy 60% off everything City Chic sale, which had some seriously amazing deals! I snagged a few other pieces, which I can't wait to show you. :) This was, clearly, before the shopping ban which I've thus far sucked at. lol.

Did you guys buy anything from City Chic's super sale? I want to know! :D

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. New bag!!! I looooooove it. ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment