Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

floppy


[ :: One Clothing dress :: H&M belts :: Dolce Vita x Target wedges :: Rebecca Minkoff bag :: ]
[ :: H&M floppy hat :: AE wood and gold mix bangle :: Surevolution gold driftwood bangle :: ]

Just a quick post to let you know I'm still alive! I've having ridiculous issues with my internet at home so I'm sneaking in a post at work. Shhh! :P

Oh oh! I started a Tumblr! :D It's really just for fun though, hehe. So far, I've mostly posted awesome shoes and other things I want to get my hands on, lol! I'll also be posting outtakes from my "photoshoots" because some of them are just too stupid and unflattering not to share! haha.

Happy Friday Everyone! :D

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. Huge thanks to NettaP for the shout out in her weekly roundup! :D <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment