Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

tell me more


[ photography by bagel ]
[ :: me and my awesomesauce photographer/bf. I ♥ him. :: ]

Blogs are such strange things. They are, by nature, incredibly one-sided and weirdly revealing. Still though, a reader only knows as much as the author is willing to post, which, on Curvy Girl Chic, amounts to little except perhaps the contents of my closet and maybe my bad shopping habits. 

SO. Let's get to know one another, shall we? List 5 random things about yourself. I'll start.

  1. My favorite people are the ones who make me laugh so hard my eyes water and I start wheezing.
    Yes, I've laughed so hard I've started wheezing like an old man. Sounds a lot like my dad.
  2. When I was really little I'd go to department stores with my mom and hide in the round clothes racks.
  3. In said racks, I'd steal the shiny sequins & beads off clothes because I thought they were pretty. 
    I don't do that anymore. Promise.
  4. I'm that person who belts out songs on the radio while in the car even though I don't know the lyrics.
    Sorry. I'll stop. But not really, 'cause it's way too much fun.
  5. I can't sleep with socks on. At all. Ever. It's like... night-time prison for your feet.

Your turn! :D
Don't forget to leave a link to your blog if you have one! :)

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment