Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

wild sedation



[ :: gifted Kmart Love Your Style studded top :: iT! skinnies :: Torrid boots :: ]
[ :: Cynthia Rowley bag :: diy feather earring :: ]

Last review piece for Kmart's Love Your Style line! :D This top is super comfortable (albeit a little static cling-y)--I love the way earthy, pale colors work together, and I love the studded detailing along the neckline. I wish they had made the bottom band more fitted and elastic, as my booty doesn't nearly fill it out and it looks unnecessarily baggy. Nothing a quick trip to the tailor won't fix though! I can't wait to wear this with skinnies for Spring, shorts for Summer, and a jeans, boots, and a trench for Fall!  

Anyway, if I somehow haven't convinced you to check out the LYS line yet, just wait for my final recap and review. I was amazed by the quality I was getting for the price point and can't share what other items I have my eye on! :D

Have you guys tried the LYS line yet? Let me know what you think! ♥

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment