Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Shopping Spotlight: Favorite Plus Size Swimwear!



It's getting to be that time of year again! :D 

Time for vacations, beaches, pools, and sun--aka SWIMSUIT SEASON! *cue creepy Jaws music* 

For curvy women, finding sexy, chic swimwear can be quite the daunting task. Retailers seem to think we want to cover ourselves with as much fabric as possible, and only go out in black. While I'm all for black swimsuits (goes with everything, and looks awesome with gold jewelry!) I can't stand the idea that plus-size women should cover up as much as possible in public. Every woman should get the chance to flaunt her curves in a sexy swimsuit with a smile and a ton of confidence! :D

Check out some of my favorite swimsuits for this season--I love that designs are getting more daring and eye catching! :D




I own numbers 5 and 9, and loooove them!! The Miraclesuit has an underwire which I can DEFINITELY appreciate (no possibility of slippage when I'm at the beach or swimming at the pool!) and the Monif C. suits are just about the most original, gorgeous suits available in plus sizes. I'm seriously contemplating picking up the Asos Corsage Swimsuit as well--I love the little flowers that line the neckline! Also, that Moroccan print suit from Evans is taunting me in the best way possible. All I want to do is wear that suit with super tall wedges, a floppy hat, and a sheer sarong.
All while laying out on a gorgeous beach somewhere far, far away

What will you guys be wearing when swimsuit season rolls around??

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic 

No comments:

Post a Comment