Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

everyday allison

If you ran into me on the street on any given day, this is probably what I'd be wearing. My favorite skinny jeans, a top with fun details, a blazer, and a few favorite jewels to pull the look together. I mean, it's not like I go grocery shopping in a dress that just barely covers my butt, or hooker boots (okay, maybe I've gone grocery shopping in the boots...). But still. The point is, sometimes you just need that backup outfit for the days you spend 45 minutes combing through your walk-in and emerge with nothing but a declaration that you have nothing to wear. For me, this is it!





[ :: Forever21+blazer (similar) :: H&M studded tank (similar) :: Torrid skinny jeans (here) :: ]
[ :: c/o Torrid heels (here) :: Forever21/H&M/SURevolution bracelets :: Coach bag (similar) :: eloquii necklace (here) :: ]

What do you guys reach for when you're rushed or just can't find anything to wear? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment