Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

cobalt and leather


[ :: blazer c/o Susan Graver for QVC (available here) :: Simply Be bird print shirt (here) :: ]
[ :: Forever21 leather panel skirt (on sale here) :: heels c/o Torrid (similar) :: Axel clutch :: ]
[ :: bracelets from H&M and Taiwan :: ]






[ :: blazer c/o Susan Graver for QVC (available here) :: Simply Be bird print shirt (here) :: ]
[ :: Forever21 leather panel skirt (on sale here) :: heels c/o Torrid (similar) :: Axel clutch :: ]
[ :: bracelets from H&M and Taiwan :: ]

So clearly my blazer obsession is never going away. They're just so perfect for every occasion, and they legit go with EVERYTHING. I'm so ready to wear bright colors again, and this cobalt blazer from Susan Graver for QVC fits the bill perfectly! I don't have a ton of experience buying from QVC, but I must say the selection is insane! Susan Graver offers mostly work-appropriate items, but I'm kind of crazy for all the outerwear options (like this colorblock coat--hellooo)!
Side note: Did you know that almost all QVC clothing goes up to a 3X and runs large? If you're buying, size down for sure.

I also busted out one of my new favorite tops from Simply Be! I absolutely love the way the print adds personality to a work look. To play off the panels in the jacket, I also paired the blazer with my leather paneled skirt from Forever 21+, on sale now for $9.99! Crazy. I might buy a backup.

Thanks for reading! Happy Friday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment