Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Ring in the New Year

[ :: Velvet gown & bracelet c/o Talbots (here & similar) :: INC wrap (similar) :: Tom Banwell mask (here) :: ]
[ :: Bambako headband (similar) :: Express clutch (similar) :: Rockport heels (here) :: ]
[ :: Velvet gown & bracelet c/o Talbots (here & similar) :: INC wrap (similar) :: Tom Banwell mask (here) :: ]
[ :: Bambako headband (similar) :: Express clutch (similar) :: Rockport heels (here) :: ]

Welcomed 2013 with everything I could ever ask for--people I love, awesome music, great food, and a killer dress. Thanks, Talbots, for sending this chic velvet number and sparkly bracelet when I couldn't find anything to wear! I absolutely loved the dress and can't wait to find an excuse to wear it again! ♥

Happy New Year, everyone! Thanks for another fabulous year, and sticking with me on this blog. Nothing but lots and lots of love for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment