Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

CURRENTLY COVETING: Tadashi Shoji Holiday Collection

 photo TadashiShojiFallCollectionReds2.jpg
You guys, I can't help it. I have dreams of lounging around on a blush, tufted settee in a villa having champagne and macaron parties in these gowns. Tadashi Shoji's collections are always complete works of art, and Fall/Holiday is no exception!
 photo TadashiShojiFallCollectionBlacks.jpg
I'm pretty much obsessed with the second gown. It's made of neoprene, which I can't get enough of right now! Classic and fabulous, these dresses will never go out of style!

 photo TadashiShojiFallCollectionBlues.jpg
So often, plus size women are relegated to drab dresses. The rich, saturated colors, and metallic lace on these pieces make sure you won't blend into the background at an event! The teal, off-the-shoulder tulle gown is pretty much the dress of my dreams. My birthday IS in two weeks, so what better excuse! :P Clearly I need to plan something fancy. Adult prom is a thing, right?

You can check out the whole collection online here, and just in case you're in the market for one of these gorgeous dresses, using code FALL20CGC will score you 20% off your purchase. Happy shopping! :)
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment