Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

UNEXPECTED HUES: 9 Awesome Leather Pieces I'm Coveting for Fall

Hey guys! I'm back from a whirlwind trip in NYC, and while the runways are being walked by models in S/S 2014 gear, I'm itching to share some of my favorite pieces for fall! This summer feels like it has lasted a lifetime. I'm so ready for it to cool down so I can bust out my coats, jeans, sweaters and boots!

Every fall, I find myself obsessing over all things leather, and this year is no different! While black and brown pieces are always classic, this year, I'm gravitating toward more unexpected colors--burgundy, various shades of blue, and dark, smoky greens. Click through the slideshow below for a few of my favorite leather pieces in unconventional shades!

I can't get enough! The leather t-shirt and navy skater skirt are my absolute must haves. What about you? Is colored leather striking your fancy for fall? :)
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment