Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

IN THE DETAILS

 photo DSC_7822editedcopy.jpg
Are you guys sick of hearing/seeing this jacket yet? WELL TOO BAD! lol. :D I'll stop soon, I promise. Maybe. :P
[ :: MYNT1792 Allison zip-off trench :: H&M skirt :: Gap tee :: ]
[ :: Monika Chiang bag :: Ivanka Trump leather boots (similar) :: ]

I finally received the jacket I designed in conjunction with MYNT1792 for their Blogger Collection and I couldn't wait to style it with pieces in my closet! Love the way that the gold thread in the skirt picks up the gold hardware on the jacket, boots bag!

 photo DSC_7849edited.jpg
 photo DSC_7853edited.jpg
 photo DSC_7908edited.jpg
 photo DSC_7880edited.jpg
 photo DSC_7884edited.jpg

With that, I want to wish you all a very happy holiday season!! Christmas is just around the corner for those of you who celebrate--I hope it brings everything you're hoping for and more! :)

XO ALLISON

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment