Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

MYNT1792 Blogger Collection Video Release!

Woohoo! Just in time for the holidays, the MYNT1792 Blogger Collection jackets have shipped out to those of you who pre-ordered! If you haven't yet, you can pick one up at MYNT1792 here. :)

For a little extra fun, MYNT1792 shot a behind-the-scenes video about the collection. Check it out below for clips from the launch party, as well as interviews about our design inspiration! (Don't mind me and my awkward rambling, lol.)



P.S. I may be seriously biased, but how amazing does MaggieB look in the Allison Zip Up Trench?! So insanely cool seeing someone else in my design. If you ordered the jacket, please snap a pic and tag me on twitter, facebook, or instagram so I can share with everyone! I would love to see it on you guys! :D

 photo MYNT1792BloggerCollectionAllisonTrench.jpg

XO ALLISON

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment