Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

OFF WE GO

 photo DSC_8522editedcopy.jpg
As a California girl with a never-ending itch to travel, I just about DIED when I saw this Kate Spade clutch a year ago at Nordstrom. I couldn't justify shelling out almost $400 for a clutch (albeit an amazing one), so I held onto it for a few moments before placing it back on the display with a tear in my eye. I must have circled back at least 3 times to longingly gaze upon its perfection but in the end, I had to let it go.

Needless to say, when it popped up during one of Kate Spade's surprise sales for more than 50% off, I had to buy it! I added it to my cart and checked out with such an insane sense of urgency that my heart was racing. Have any of you experienced the adrenaline rush when you score something you've been coveting for ages?? So worth the wait!

If you're a Kate Spade fan like me, they're having another surprise sale now! I have my eye on the All Aboard Ship clutch and the Lemon Drop Lella (most adorable pineapple clasp ever!). Hurry though, because stock is super limited!

[ :: Gap wool moto jacket (navy and grey here!) :: H&M tee :: DIY BF jeans (similar) :: ]
[ :: Mossimo heels (similar) :: Kate Spade clutch :: DesignSix necklace (similar) :: ]

 photo DSC_8517edited.jpg
 photo DSC_8508edited.jpg
 photo DSC_8535edited.jpg
 photo DSC_8552edited.jpg
 photo DSC_8558edited.jpg
[ :: Gap wool moto jacket (navy and grey here!) :: H&M tee :: DIY BF jeans (similar) :: ]
[ :: Mossimo heels :: Kate Spade clutch :: DesignSix necklace (similar) :: ]

XO ALLISON


FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment