Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

night lights


[ :: fair warning--photo heavy post for no reason other than the fact that i'm in love with this headband. :: ]

[ :: Gap shimmery top (which you totally can't see) :: F21+ skirt :: Gap wool moto jacket :: Torrid tights :: ]
[ :: F21 bag and shoes :: gifted LB bracelet :: scarf from Target :: Nordstrom headband :: ]

I just battled with my internet for an hour so excuse me if this post is kept short! All I really have to say is that I'm absolutely in love with this headband. I love anything with stars or bows, and I love anything that sparkles. Clearly, this purchase was a match made in heaven. :D I couldn't help pairing it with my F21+ skirt, which totally reminds me of a night sky. hehe.

Goodnight world! :)

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment