Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

one step forward, two steps back


[ :: Torrid dress turned sweater :: Gap plaid mini :: Torrid tights :: Matt Bernson boots :: ]
[ :: Banana Republic bracelet :: Asos jaguar necklace :: F21 bag :: ]

Don't hate me. I know I've been using the same bag for way too many posts now, but I love it! That, and I'm too lazy busy to dump all its contents into another bag. I need one of those bag organizers, lol.

Also, I'm a still so in love with this ridiculously boxy oversized sweater that used to be a dress (remixed here and here) It's perfectly ginormous and comfy and warm. :)

Alrighty guys, holiday cookie baking time! :D

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Selection of clothing and fashion is an important thing, as we have to go with the flow of nature. The most important thing is convenience. You will put on a dress what is effective for you and less harmful. So, wearing a suit in hot summer noon, how logical is this!! Of course it's depends on anyone willing but it must be avoid when you don't be formal. Here is to inform you about a fashionable dress, short black dresses

Post a Comment