Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

playtime








photos by pudgeables


[ :: Torrid top :: H&M shorts :: Alice + Olivia for Payless oxfords (DIY tulle laces) :: ]
[ :: bag from Taiwan :: earrings from japan :: ]


Screwed around over the weekend with my favorite little person. It was the most fickle weather for photo-taking--cloudy, sunny, cloudy, gloomy, sunny,and on and on and on. In the end, we just ended up acting like a couple of idiots on a giant bridge and using the rapid-shot setting on my camera to take hilarious streams of photos. :D

I wanted to wear something super comfy since I knew we would be walking around all sorts of places--I decided that I wanted to wear my new alice+olivia oxford on which I DIYed the laces. I actually tied the tulle into a big fluffy bow to make it more interesting--hehe. :D

Anyway, having a 8am-5pm work schedule has definitely made me appreciate the weekends! I was totally out of it by the time Friday rolled around so on Saturday, I did what I do best...SHOP! :) I snagged a couple super cute things which I'll feature soon in an outfit post! The item I'm most excited about is a pair of shoes...the Jeffrey Campbell Mary Roks to be exact! After months of staring at and dreaming about those shoes, I caved and bought them! :D So excited to receive them!


Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. I'm not sure my blog updates show up in google reader and dashboard anymore due to the domain name switch...if I don't show up, please add my new address or the following feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/curvygirlchic

Thanks! <333 you guys! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment