Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

we'll shake up this town






[ :: H&M dress :: Banana Republic Blazer :: Forever21 bag and necklace :: Topshop ankle boots :: ]

I should've gotten a close-up of the necklace...it's super cool! From Forever21 and only $6.80--so cheap, but it scratches where it lies against your skin. You get what you pay for, I guess! 

Also, this dress was only $12.90! I love simple basics like this. The fabric is really great quality, too! Well done, H&M. I will be going back for the rest of your colors! lol. I'm also having a serious love affair with these ankle boots. I want to wear them with everything, regardless of the 75 degree weather. 
They're 5.5 inches and more comfortable than some of my flats. Ridiculous.

FYI, I am wearing my just-in-case shorts under this dress. You know, just in case. They're from Faith21 and if you live in a windy/gusty area and wear skirts or dresses on a regular basis, I definitely suggest you invest in a pair! They've saved me from many an embarrassing moment, lol! :P

Anyway, received the JC Mary Roks! Will post and outfit with them soon! :)


Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. Can't stop listening to Gym Class Heroes. Shoot Down the Stars is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment