Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

weekend ready








[ :: Forever21 top :: H&M shorts :: Coach bag :: Torrid heels :: BP tank :: ]

This is what I ended up wearing after work on Friday! :) For work, I just paired the same top with some skinny jeans and the same heels, hehe.

I seriously love this top though--the floaty sleeves are the clincher for me! :D It's actually from the straight-size sections of Forever21, so definitely spend the time to look around! It's not always, but sometimes you can find things that work for you! :) On that particular trip I found 2 tops, both Forever21 size L, that fit my size 18 top fine--so you just have to look! :)

Alrighty, weekend housekeeping time then off to dinnahhhh with my fave californian! :D

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. Go watch A-Team! Liam Neeson is FIIIIINE. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment