Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lane Bryant Photoshoot! :D


Hey guys! :D


Just a quick post before I pass out for the night--I received my Lane Bryant Photoshoot pics yesterday! :D I won't barrage you with all the shots, but here are a few of my faves. :D You can see the snookie hair in all it's glory in the second shot, lol! :P




Again, all this outfit (minus the heels) were courtesy of Lane Bryant! :) 

I seriously love this blazer--I've already worn it twice since the conference! So awesome for work. Also, I'm totally loving that embossed clutch. I'm not sure if it translates well in photos but it's this gorgeous green color. 

Anyway, I'll have an actual outfit post up soon--I promise! :) Being in Cali without a photographer (aka the bf) is making things a little difficult but I promise I'll make it work! hehe :)

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment