Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

meet me at half past--








ph. by pudgeables

[ :: H&M top and skirt :: Topshop wedges :: Metropark necklace worn as bracelet :: Forever21 bag :: ]

Wasted away the day at Fashion Island on Sunday. All the shops were closed by the time we got there (cons of living in a suburb) so we just wandered around until our appetites pointed us in the direction of CPK (California Pizza Kitchen!) Yummmm. If you ever go, get the tricolore salad pizza. SO. GOOD. :)

Outfit specifics: New bag from Forever21--I've been looking everywhere for a vintage-y bag to pair with my more lady-like outfits. This one fit the bill perfectly, and at $24.90, I'm not complaining! The construction is surprisingly good so I'm really happy with my purchase. :)

Anyway, how is it only Tuesday now?? I'm ready for the weekend!
OOH! Plus, I'm leaving for Taiwan on Sunday! Excitedddddd. :D This week is gonna be loooooong.

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment