Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

awkward transitions





[ :: H&M dress :: Asos Curve blazer :: Forever21 bag :: Aldo necklace :: Wanted heels :: ]

Life's been just a little crazy-hectic. Moving officially sucks, especially when it's a size downgrade and you can't bring all your things with you! lolol. Also, I no longer have my photog at my fingertips and I feel bad asking someone else to take my photos, haha.

Anyhow! The good news is that I now own my domain name! woohooooo :D So you can change your bookmarks to www.curvygirlchic.com (or not--either one will redirect to this page! :D) Yay I feel like such a grown-up. :)

So hopefully you lovely readers will bear with me as I make this awkward transition--I will still be posting regularly (I have a beachwear post coming soon!) so stay tuned! :)

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment