Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Shopping Spotlight: Holiday Glamour


Nothing says the holidays like a little glamour and sparkle! I'm one of those people who really take advantage of the holidays to add a little (or a lot) of fanciness to my wardrobe. I've already started shopping around for the best holiday dresses for all my holiday events. These are a few that really caught my attention!


Asos Curve Exclusive Sequin and Jewel Embellished Dress: $147


I fell in love with this the moment I saw it! I love the color and how completely and totally covered in sequins and sparkle it is. How amazing would this look belted with black tights and booties and a sexy, loose updo?











Yup. I bought this one. It's a little on the short side but it's perfect over tights.  I love the scalloped hems and  rich color!
(Can you tell I'm really into navy right now? lol)


I'd pair it with a big stack of gold bangles and a sideswept 'do to play up the asymmetry of the dress!

Dorothy Perkins Peach Pleat Pearl Dress: $80


I love wearing white and off-white during the cold months. It seems sort of counterintuitive but there's something so perfect about a seemingly summery color styled for Winter that I love!


This dress would look AMAZING with sparkly shoes and a festive headband!





LOVE red. I rarely ever wear it but this is really the perfect holiday piece to transition from work to all those holiday parties!  Just a quick shoe change, makeup application, and jewelry swap can turn this piece into a stunning party dress!


  


I had to include this. It's just too sexy not to! Animal and bodycon. Genius.


Can you imagine how amazing this would be with some classic black pumps or a sexy red heel? I think I'd personally tone down the sexiness of it with a satin tuxedo jacket like the one I wore here.


I want this so bad! If it were slightly more affordable it would already be in my closet. I dream about wearing this dress with the perfect
over-the-knee  boots, messy hair, and a big, dark cocktail ring!











It's so shiny! And blue. :D This dress sort of remind me of something a lady would wear to Sunday tea with a little white purse and gloves. hehe. On the other hand, it's adorable, and only $24.80! It would make a super cute hostess dress, and would be perfect for dinner with the family!


What do you guys think? Are you guys as excited for the holiday season (and all the festivities and clothes that come with it!) as I am?? I'm sure you've all been eyeing something for the holidays!


Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment