Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

something amiss



[ :: Torrid lace top :: Forever21+ tank :: iT! skinnies :: Gap leather jacket :: ]
[ :: Torrid boots :: Forever21 bag :: ]

I'm in the midst of moving...again. It's such an endeavor but at least I have space for all my things now! It's just a pain being in one place while my clothes are all in another. Oh well, should be back to normal soon! *crosses fingers*

Also did some serious damage during this past weekend's black friday shopping! Got some good deals from Torrid, Macy's, Solestruck, and SWAK! Can't wait to share my finds as they pop up in outfit posts. :D
(The lace top in this post was purchased Friday as part of Torrid's $50 off $150 thingy!) Yay :D

I'm dying to know what other people scored and if anyone did the crazy shopping and lining up thing! :D Did you guys get some good deals??

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment