Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What I Wore: FFFWeek(end) LA!


Hiya! It's been way too long since I posted an outfit. Hopefully This will mark my return! lol.

As this is my first FFFWeek(end) LA recap, I wanted to share with you guys what I wore on each day! I'm only missing my casual outfits from when I was going to and leaving from LA...I loved them though so I'll wear them again to share with you guys! :D




What I wore to the Curves for a Cure Opening Night Reception!
[ :: Asos Curve maxi :: DIY body chain :: Dear Bearcat ear cuff :: Topshop booties :: ]
[ :: mystery clutch a.k.a. I can't remember the brand! :: ]



What I wore for Friday's panel discussions!
[ :: Dorothy Perkins leopard print dress :: H&M belt :: F21 bag :: MaxStudio flats :: ]


What I wore for Saturday's Finale Runway Event!
[ :: ModCloth dress :: Calvin Klein tuxedo jacket :: F21 mary janes :: F21 bag :: earrings from Taiwan :: ]

Sorry for the poor photo quality--I didn't realize how few outfit shots I'd taken until I was going through my photos. I guess I was too busy enjoying all the amazing company! :D

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. Have you entered the Mulberry for Target Giveaway yet? :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment