Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

feels like fall



[  :: H&M sweater :: Dorothy Perkins cape :: Loop18 trouser-cut jeans :: Steve Madden peep toes :: ]
[ :: Asos bag :: noir ring :: ]

Apologies for the super gtrainy photos! I had my fancy camera with me all ready to take photos and then realized that I had left my SD card in my laptop at home. Genius, I know. Soooo, these were all taken with my phone! 

Anyway, I love the idea of a cape but I'm not sure it's really for me. I'm thinking maybe on that cinches at the waist might have been a better idea. Also, LOVE these trouser jeans from Loop18!!! They fit perfectly snug though the thighs and are the perfect length for my ever-expanding high heel collection. Love! I wish I'd gotten a better photo of the ring I'm wearing, but it's from an ideeli sale! Original price is something like $120, but I snagged it for $29. I love a good deal! lol. 

Okay. Breakfast time! :D

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment