Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

fall sheers



[ :: gifted Simply Be dress :: H&M belts :: Coach bag :: Modcloth octopus ring :: ]
[ :: gifted Simply Be boots :: Necklace from Madison Square winter market :: ]

Went for a while unsure of how to style this dress. The neckline is higher than I'm used to, but I love that it's balanced with a shorter hemline. Also, I've never been a huge fan of mixing brown and black but I love the way the colors turned out here. I love rich cognac leather and this Coach bag is actually what started that craze for me. It's already several years old but I still love it. :)

Also, these boots are the most amazing buttery-soft leather! They were a little snug in the calf when I first received them but a couple wears in and they now pull on and off easily. So comfortable.

I'm still waiting patiently for the weather to turn chilly. Starting to feel a little cheated of my warm weather outfits but I guess that's the tradeoff for nice weather during January and February! I'll live vicariously through everyone else's blogs until then! :)

 Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. I'm moving! :D Still in the same area but finally--SPACE for all my clothes! Might do a little look inside my closet post when I'm all finished! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment