Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day to Night



[ :: Faith21 dress :: Calvin Klein satin tuxedo blazer :: Forever21 miumiu k.o.'s :: ]
[ :: Isabella Fiore studded bag :: ]

I've been looking for a nice tuxedo-style blazer for ages now! Finally found this one by Calvin Klein and had to have it! It's perfectly structured, just stretchy enough, and subtly glamor of the satin material makes it perfect. I've also been dying to post this dress since I picked it up at the F21 in Vegas! I love how...PURPLE it is. And so swishy!

A bunch of readers asked me to comment on the blue Torrid boots in the last post--yes, they're incredibly comfortable! I'm used to wearing super high heels, so this pair, with its 3-ish inch heel, is super doable. I walked around all day, and didn't have a problem! The calf is also very comfy and slouchy, but structured enough where it isn't constantly falling down. And, I must say, the color is gorgeous. and unexpected.

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. I managed to snag a couple of the Mulberry for Target bags! I love the ones I picked (pebbled faux leather tote and mini crossbody) and was planning on doing a giveaway but it seems like the consensus on Twitter is that people aren't loving it. Should I still host the giveaway?? Don't want to waste people's time with and item no one is interested in!

No comments:

Post a Comment