Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

unexpected



[ :: Rachel Zoe faux fur vest :: Gap T :: iT! skinnies :: Melody's Addiction earrings :: ]
[ :: Mulberry for Target bag :: Torrid boots :: ]

I wore this outfit to the photoshoot with Swak Designs a couple weeks ago. A few photos are now up if you want to take a look! :) The ladies were so fabulous to work with--thanks for such a fun day! :)

I'm borderline obsessed with this RZ faux fur vest--I want to wear it for any and everything but it's unbelievably warm. That's okay though. That makes this vest perfect for the recent super cool days and trips to the refrigerated section of the grocery store or the always freezing movie theater. It's so soft, too!

Anyway, I'm currently blogging from my hotel room in Taipei. It's pouring out (late typhoon season) and there's an eerie gloominess out that makes me want to live in a nest of down blankets and super poofy hotel pillows. Perfect.

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment