Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

which blue blue blue are you



[ :: H&M dress :: Gap vest :: Torrid boots :: Isabella Fiore bag :: ]

You'll have to excuse the grassy wetness on the boots. I somehow managed to walk through the only mushy/wet/nasty patch of grass next to the park. Oh well, they've since been cleaned and snazzied back up to their original state! :) It also started pouring right as we finished snapping a few pics so I guess luck was kinda/sorta/maybe on our side.

I'm having a bit of a vest moment right now. I wish I had snagged some outfit shots of the look I wore to shoot with Swak Designs last week. I finally had a chance to bust out my awesome faux fur vest! :) Will definitely post the look when I get the time to snap a few shots. I will also be posting the shots from the shoot as soon as I get the OK. Can't wait!! :D

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment